Welcome your bundle of joy with a new addition from Dyson
From bibs and nappies to car seats and highchairs, there’s a lot to think about with a baby in tow. With a new routine of feeding, nursing, and napping at home, creating a comfortable indoor environment for parents and babies is a top priority.
Did you know Canadian homes can be up to five times more polluted than the air outside? Children are significantly impacted by the indoor environment and its pollutants due to biological immaturity, prenatal and postnatal lung development, and a lack of immune systems. In addition, cold weather, central heating or air conditioning can reduce humidity indoors, which can cause the air to dry out and cause dry, irritated skin, impacting a baby’s comfort
Welcome your new addition with Dyson environmental care
The Dyson Purifier Humidify+Cool range hygienically purifies and humidifies the air – maintaining the correct level of moisture, for a more comfortable environment in your baby’s nursery. And advanced filtration captures 99.97% of allergens and pollutants as small as 0.3 microns.
– Dyson Ultraviolet Cleanse technology: Exposes every drop of water to ultraviolet light to kill 99.9% of bacteria in the water, before it leaves the machine and humidifies the air.
– Designed with safety in mind: Babyproofed with no external blades, accessible elements or boiling water.
– Night mode: Automatically purifies and humidifies using its quietest settings and a dimmed display so baby and parents can get a good night’s sleep.
– Air Multiplier technology: Delivers purified air to every corner of the room, ensuring that your indoor environment is comfortable for parents and babies, enhancing overall well-being.
And for the Dyson Purifier Humidify+Cool Formaldehyde, continuously destroys formaldehyde using a catalytic filter that breaks formaldehyde molecules into carbon dioxide and water.
FYI – New nurseries are prone to higher formaldehyde levels, as sources include paint, mattresses and new furniture
Get more from your Dyson
Available on iOS and Android, the MyDyson app connects to Dyson purifiers and humidifiers to:
– Review both indoor and outdoor air quality information, in real-time.
– Create a schedule, so your machine is on when you need it.
– Explore historic air quality information and learn about your indoor environment.
– Remotely control air flow speed, mode, timer, oscillation and other settings.