HowlOver Canada new Halloween experience at FlyOver Canada
It’s spooky season! HowlOver Canada is a new thrilling Halloween ride at FlyOver Canada in Canada Place. Soar on a magical journey across the epic landscape of Canada with Biker Mama the witch and her mischievous pet cat Tiger Moon on your way to a music festival. It was an exhilarating ride that gave you the feeling of flight with the wind and mist blowing while your feet dangling in the air. The Halloween experience was about 25 minutes with a pre-show introducing the cast of spooky characters.
After the ride, stop by the Flying Whale Waterfront Café for Halloween treats and specialty hot beverages like Biker Mama’s Witches Brew, Ghostie’s Hot Chocolate, Ricky’s Pumpkin Spice Latte, Ghostie’s Marshmallow Pop and Ricky’s Pumpkin Loaf.
We felt safe throughout the whole experience as the staffs and facility follow COVID-19 safety measures.
– Reduced guest capacity with seat separation between groups and families to ensure appropriate social distancing.
– Masks must be worn at all times while inside the attraction.
– The ride is fully sanitized between guests.
– Hand sanitizer stations are placed at all property entrances, public spaces and near washrooms.
– Each small group will have a Flight Guide at all times to make sure social distance rules are being considered.
Highly recommended to book online to reserve your time slot and save 10% off admission price.
For the ultimate Halloween experience, HowlOver Canada is offering a special combo with Vancouver Mysteries, a superhero themed outdoor game, where you find clues, solves puzzles and save the planet and Vancouver Horror Nights, a kid-friendly, daytime halloween maze.
Book your tickets at https://www.flyovercanada.com
HowlOver Canada will run until November 1, 2020, daily from 10 am – 8 pm.