Subway Canada Launches the Eat Fresh Refresh: 5 New Signature Sandwiches
What do Canadian farm-raised proteins, professional snowboarder Mark McMorris, and smashed avocado, all have in common? They’re all part of Subway Canada’s newly launched Eat Fresh Refresh!
Subway Canada is bringing bigger, better and bolder to Canadians – brand new signature sandwiches, dynamic flavour combinations, new, Canadian-sourced ingredients, app upgrades and more are rolling out throughout 2022. These upgrades have been inspired by real Canadians, informed by Canadian producers and farmers, and perfected by the culinary team at Subway Canada.
The launch packs a star-studded punch, too – Subway Canada’s Eat Fresh Refresh is backed by professional snowboarder, Mark McMorris, and tennis star Leylah Fernandez (because better-for-you options don’t have to mean compromising on incredible taste).
The Eat Fresh Refresh kicked off with new signature sandwiches (including Smashed Avocado & Turkey and Maplewood Smoked Bacon and Ham), new Canadian farm-raised proteins (including deli-style turkey and deli-style ham) new toppings (Canadian Cheddar Cheese and Smashed Avocado) and new bread, Harvest Grain.
Five all-new, signature sandwiches:
– Chicken Bacon & Peppercorn Ranch: Featuring Canadian Farm-Raised Chicken and Maplewood Smoked Bacon topped with crispy veggies and the zesty kick of the new Peppercorn Ranch dressing.
– Smashed Avocado & Turkey: Served on our Classic Italian bread, topped with Canadian farm-raised Deli-style turkey and real Canadian cheddar and toasted, then topped with smooth smashed avocado, lettuce, spinach, tomato, cucumber, green pepper, red onion, and drizzled with mayonnaise.
– Great Canadian Club: Featuring Deli-Style turkey and ham and Maplewood Smoked Bacon, made from Canadian farm-raised turkey and pork. The Great Canadian Club is topped with lettuce, tomato, and Smoky Honey Mustard sauce.
– Maplewood Smoked Bacon & Ham: Served on Classic Italian bread, topped with Deli-style ham and bacon made from Canadian farm-raised pork and Canadian cheddar. Once toasted, it’s topped with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and red onion and drizzled with Smoky Honey Mustard and mayonnaise.
– Southwest Steak and Avocado: Featuring seasoned steak and new smashed avocado, topped with our classic chipotle sauce and given an extra kick with our sweet and tangy banana peppers.
New and upgraded ingredients:
– New meats: Canadian farm-raised Deli-Style Turkey, Deli-style Ham and Grilled Chicken
– New sauces: Peppercorn Ranch Sauce and (coming later this year), Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce and Green Goddess Dressing
– New toppings: Canadian Cheddar Cheese, Smashed Avocado
– New breads: Harvest Grain and (coming later this year) Cheesy Tex-Mex