The Grouse Grind is Vancouver’s most used trail and is renowned for its challenge in requiring physical strength and endurance in order to make it to the top. In less than 3km, the trail climbs more than 850m. Due to the large number of people that use this trail, primarily for exercise, maintenance workers have had to build wooden stairs on much of the path in order to prevent further erosion from overuse.
- Seven stays full of mystery and enchantment fit for a sultan
- A Guide to The Best Spots in Los Angeles for Business Travellers and Work Activations
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver 80 years of iconic moments by The Collective You
- Tim Hortons announces return of annual Camp Day – June 5, 2019
- Parq Vancouver’s Honey Salt unveils new Immersive Beekeeping Experience