This neighbourhood around Fraser Street and East 30th Avenue has a lot of potential. It has history. It has character. It is right in the middle of Vancouver, surrounded by unique cultural texture, and central to the best of the city. Yet many feel that Fraser needs something. In fact, that something is coming very soon: a community of quality homes that will make Fraser Street more attractive than ever, including an upcoming Starbucks, Shoppers Drug Mart, and a Nofrills market. Century will play a vital role in the true emergence of this area of the city. This is an ideal chance to own a timeless Vancouver home, in a neighbourhood that suits you perfectly.
- Life goes by fast — travel shouldn’t
- Down by the water in Canada’s lakeside towns
- Brewery & The Beast annual bbq and beer festival at Concord Pacific Place on July 28, 2019
- Cirque du Soleil LUZIA is coming to Vancouver
- Canada Goose Celebrates Spring Showers with Rain Activated Installation in Vancouver