The challenging 16-kilometer course starts on the beach at Ambleside Park in West Vancouver, winds its way through North Vancouver, then heads up the legendary Grouse Grind to the Peak of Vancouver.
- Life goes by fast — travel shouldn’t
- Down by the water in Canada’s lakeside towns
- Brewery & The Beast annual bbq and beer festival at Concord Pacific Place on July 28, 2019
- Cirque du Soleil LUZIA is coming to Vancouver
- Canada Goose Celebrates Spring Showers with Rain Activated Installation in Vancouver