The challenging 16-kilometer course starts on the beach at Ambleside Park in West Vancouver, winds its way through North Vancouver, then heads up the legendary Grouse Grind to the Peak of Vancouver.
- BMW i3 Personal CoPilot fully autonomous driving experience at TED 2018
- 5 Unique Ways to Experience Arts and Culture in Massachusetts
- Ford Mustang is World’s Best-Selling Sports Coupe
- Designing your getaway: Six properties to spark your creativity
- Vancouver to Ucluelet in the brand new 2018 Hyundai Kona SUV