Recognized as North America’s biggest and best, the 23rd annual Rio Tinto Alcan Dragon Boat Festival in Vancouver is a true celebration of our diverse and beautiful city, attracting over 100,000 people and close to 180 dragon boat teams from across the Lower Mainland and around the globe.
- 5 of the World’s Coolest Igloos and Ice Hotels for an Ultimate Winter Stay
- Ancora Ambleside Opens in West Vancouver
- Subway introduces new $4 Mighty Melts to fulfill Canadians’ desire for tasty low cost sandwich options
- Tim Hortons releases new Double Double flavoured Timbits as part of winter menu
- Best Things To Do With Your Family In Los Angeles