Recognized as North America’s biggest and best, the 23rd annual Rio Tinto Alcan Dragon Boat Festival in Vancouver is a true celebration of our diverse and beautiful city, attracting over 100,000 people and close to 180 dragon boat teams from across the Lower Mainland and around the globe.
- The atmospheric world of Canada’s live music scene
- Ford unveiled Grabber Lime for the 2020 Mustang
- The world’s best snowboarding destinations almost all year-round
- Café Medina Unveils Exclusive ‘Medina WaffleGram’ Packages to Celebrate International Waffle Day
- Blue Plate Bonanza is back at Joe Fortes