Recognized as North America’s biggest and best, the 23rd annual Rio Tinto Alcan Dragon Boat Festival in Vancouver is a true celebration of our diverse and beautiful city, attracting over 100,000 people and close to 180 dragon boat teams from across the Lower Mainland and around the globe.
- UNIQLO x Alexander Wang HEATTECH Collection launches November 15
- Drizly: 1 hour Liquor Delivery Service hits Metro Vancouver
- Lincoln and Detroit Symphony Bring an Orchestral Listening Experience into the All-New Aviator
- Celebrate Singles’ Day on November 11th by booking a Solo Travel Adventure
- Canada Goose Opens Third Canadian Store in Vancouver