The Grouse Grind is Vancouver’s most used trail and is renowned for its challenge in requiring physical strength and endurance in order to make it to the top. In less than 3km, the trail climbs more than 850m. Due to the large number of people that use this trail, primarily for exercise, maintenance workers have had to build wooden stairs on much of the path in order to prevent further erosion from overuse.
- Fable Kitchen debuts a new lunch menu featuring favourite brunch dishes
- 2019 General Motors line up at Vancouver International Auto Show
- The atmospheric world of Canada’s live music scene
- Ford unveiled Grabber Lime for the 2020 Mustang
- The world’s best snowboarding destinations almost all year-round