This neighbourhood around Fraser Street and East 30th Avenue has a lot of potential. It has history. It has character. It is right in the middle of Vancouver, surrounded by unique cultural texture, and central to the best of the city. Yet many feel that Fraser needs something. In fact, that something is coming very soon: a community of quality homes that will make Fraser Street more attractive than ever, including an upcoming Starbucks, Shoppers Drug Mart, and a Nofrills market. Century will play a vital role in the true emergence of this area of the city. This is an ideal chance to own a timeless Vancouver home, in a neighbourhood that suits you perfectly.
- Giveaway: Find the perfect cozy Christmas gift at UNIQLO
- Canadians are embracing the chill in favour of cold-weather vacations
- Ten Gift Ideas For a Cocktail Enthusiast
- 3 Reasons to Use Gift Wrap Valet at CF Pacific Centre and CF Richmond Centre
- Giveaway: 6 tips for completing your holiday shopping at CF Pacific Centre and CF Richmond Centre