This neighbourhood around Fraser Street and East 30th Avenue has a lot of potential. It has history. It has character. It is right in the middle of Vancouver, surrounded by unique cultural texture, and central to the best of the city. Yet many feel that Fraser needs something. In fact, that something is coming very soon: a community of quality homes that will make Fraser Street more attractive than ever, including an upcoming Starbucks, Shoppers Drug Mart, and a Nofrills market. Century will play a vital role in the true emergence of this area of the city. This is an ideal chance to own a timeless Vancouver home, in a neighbourhood that suits you perfectly.
- New Starbucks Canadian Exclusive is juniper(fect) for Flat-White lovers
- Best of Both Worlds – Hidden Gems Just Outside Top Urban Hotspots
- Don’t Sleep on Breezy Palm Springs Why go?
- Review: The Dyson Cyclone V10 cord-free vacuum makes cleaning fun
- 6th annual Black Friday Weekend event at Metropolis at Metrotown