A family event for all ages, the UBC Apple Festival celebrates one of British Columbia’s favourite fruits. All are welcome to attend, from children learning about the diversity of apples to those who remember tasting heritage apples in their youth.
- UNIQLO x Alexander Wang HEATTECH Collection launches November 15
- Drizly: 1 hour Liquor Delivery Service hits Metro Vancouver
- Lincoln and Detroit Symphony Bring an Orchestral Listening Experience into the All-New Aviator
- Celebrate Singles’ Day on November 11th by booking a Solo Travel Adventure
- Canada Goose Opens Third Canadian Store in Vancouver