Grind For Kids is a new event that leverages the enthusiasm of the thousands of people in the Lower Mainland that do the Grouse Grind™ on a regular basis. People sign up and ask friends, family and co-workers pledge $1 or more for every Grouse Grind they do between June and October. At the end of the season participants will share their success with the people who have pledged them and request they fulfill their pledges.
- Review: The Dyson Cyclone V10 cord-free vacuum makes cleaning fun
- 6th annual Black Friday Weekend event at Metropolis at Metrotown
- Canada Goose Launches Neon Parka This Black Friday
- Canada’s Only Parka-Insulated Winter Lodge is Now Available for Booking!
- Seafarers Training Institute Vancouver Job Fair