Tim Hortons Roll Up the Rim to win is back March 11 with paper, digital and sustainable ways to play!
After much anticipation, Tim Hortons Roll Up the Rim – one of Canadaâ€™s most beloved contests – is back starting March 11 and will run until April 7. This year, the contest is evolving to provide guests with paper, digital and sustainable ways to play.
Roll Up the Rim will be available both digitally through the Tim Hortons app and online and through traditional Roll Up the Rim physical cups, while supplies last.
How to play? Itâ€™s easy!
- Bring in any reusable cup and purchase any hot beverage, scan your Tims Rewards and receive THREE Roll Up The Rim rolls on the Tim Hortons app or online
- Purchase any hot beverage in a Roll Up The Rim paper cup, scan your Tims Rewards and receive ONE physical roll and ONE digital roll
- Once the Roll Up The Rim paper cups have run out, purchase any hot beverage in a regular Tim Hortons cup, scan your Tims Rewards and receive ONE digital roll
Prizes this year include:
- Over 17 million coffee and food prizes, including NEW Dream Donuts
- 45,000 $25 TimCards
- 200 Samsung 55â€ NU6900 Smart 4K UHD TVs
- 150 $1,000 CIBC Prepaid Cards
- 100 40,000 AIR MILES Reward Miles â€“ enough for a trip for two
- 10 2020 Hyundai IONIQ Electric or Hybrid Vehicles
- NEW four draws of $100,000