Staycation at the Ultimate Vancouver Canucks Fan Cave in The DOUGLAS, Autograph Collection Hotel
For the month of December, the DOUGLAS – MICHELIN Guide’s hotel selection – has transformed a one-bedroom suite into the ultimate Vancouver Canucks Fan Cave.
The Canucks Fan Cave package starts at $604.40 – in honour of number 40, Elias Pettersson includes complimentary parking for one vehicle, a surprise Canucks swag bag valued at $100, two tickets to a future Canucks game, free play credits at Parq Vancouver, plus craft beer and snacks.
The DOUGLAS has teamed up with Parq Vancouver and the Vancouver Canucks to offer an exclusive Marriott Bonvoy Moment to the highest bidder: a chance to see the Vancouver Canucks warm up on the ice, right before their game with the San Jose Sharks on December 27, 2022.
The Marriott Bonvoy Moment value at $4,000 includes:
– Two-night stay in the Canucks Fan Cave suite (December 26 to 28, 2022)
– Watch the warmup from the away penalty box on the ice at Rogers Arena
– Two Champions Club tickets to the Vancouver Canucks vs. San Jose game on December 27, 2022, including a private escort to the club lounge, all food, and non-alcoholic beverages
– $50 dining credit towards in-room dining, or at one of the DOUGLAS’ onsite restaurants – The Victor, Honey Salt, or D/6 Bar & Lounge
– Complimentary self-parking
– Surprise Canucks swag bag upon arrival
The DOUGLAS, Autograph Collection Hotel at Parq Vancouver – 45 Smithe Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 0R3