Samsung Galaxy A14 5G: Affordable 5G Smartphone with FHD+ 90Hz Display
Samsung Canada announced Galaxy A14 5G, a new smartphone that delivers on Samsung’s commitment to making affordable, innovative technology available to more people.
Galaxy A14 5G features a multi-day battery, a huge leap in selfie quality, and convenient expandable storage, guaranteeing up to two generations of Android OS upgrades and up to four years of security updates. Its fast, reliable performance and signature Galaxy features to ensure users have an awesome experience, from gaming and creating content to working and taking on new wellness goals.
Even at a great price of $329.99, Galaxy A14 5G offers the quintessential Galaxy experience users know and love as the most affordable 5G smartphone in the Galaxy portfolio.
– A massively upgraded 13-megapixel front camera and a sleek triple-lens rear camera gives greater depth to details, colours and subjects in every scene.
– Responsive and adaptive 90Hz display with expansive 6.6-inch screen size and upgraded FHD+ resolution.
– Upgraded processor with 5G capabilities enabling apps to render beautifully and run efficiently.
– Enduring performance with a long-lasting battery on a single charge.
– 64GB onboard storage, with the option to expand up to 1TB with a microSD card.
– Newly upgraded Security and Privacy Dashboard – an easy, transparent way to see how apps track data and to quickly disable unwanted tracking.
– Partnership with Google, including Google Meet integration into messaging and video call capabilities for streamlined collaboration.
– Built-in Samsung Health app to track body composition, sleep patterns and exercise regimen, seamlessly synced with other devices such as Galaxy Watch5.
The Galaxy A14 5G will be available for purchase on January 27.