Enjoy Hot Girl Summer in Los Angeles
Spending summer in the city is the best way to feel like the ultimate “It Girl” with your BFFS, and sometimes a change of scenery can do wonders for the soul. That’s what “hot girl summer” is for, and the vibrant city of Los Angeles awaits those looking for a good time and good vibes. It’s time to get that girl’s trip out of the group chat. Here are the hottest places in L.A. to have an unforgettable summer:
1. Take it to the Top – What says hot girl summer more than sipping cocktails on a rooftop? Take in the views with these “elevated” cocktail destinations, including AC Hotel Beverly Hills, Bar Bohemien, Bar Lis – Thompson Hollywood, Broken Shaker, Cara Cara – Downtown LA Proper Hotel, Elephante Beach House, La Lo La bar and Hotel Erwin.
2. Be cool while looking hot – L.A. is known for having over 300 days of sunshine, perfect for lounging at picturesque pools at Ace Hotel, Silverlake Inn & Pool, Hotel Per LA, Dream Hollywood and the Garland. Or, take the girlies beachside to Venice, Malibu and Manhattan Beach.
3. Shop ‘til you drop – It’s not a hot girl summer without some new outfits. Find new trends and styles at L.A.’s Jewelry District, LA Fashion District, Abbot Kinney, Westfield Century City, The Grove and The ROW DTLA.
4. Rest, Rejuvenate and Recharge – Self-care is a key part of hot girl summer, and there’s no better place to dive into the latest wellness and fitness experiences than L.A. Check out the Ritz Carlton, WI Spa, The Raven, Burke Williams, The Now, Ole Henriksen face/body spa, Tracey Anderson Method, Love Yoga Venice and Osea Skin Studio.
5. Health is wealth – Feed your mind, body and soul with healthy treats from Erewhon, Pressed Juicery, Café Gratitude, and Superba.
6. Let’s go dancing – There’s excitement around every corner in L.A. but here are some of the hottest spots to enjoy nightlife: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang in Koreatown, The Little Friend in Venice/Silverlake, General Lee’s and MainRo.