Tim Hortons releases new Double Double flavoured Timbits as part of winter menu
A full lineup of new coffee flavoured baked goods and delicious hot beverages is being released this week as Tim Hortons embraces the winter season and warms Canadians up. Guests can now order Double Double flavoured Timbits as a perfect pairing to their Double Double coffees.
For a limited time only, new menu additions include coffee flavoured baked goods and caramel fudge flavoured hot beverages:
- Double Double Timbits:Â The Double Double coffee flavour packed into classic Timbits, available in single-flavour or assorted 10-packs for $2.39 or individually for 29Â¢/each.
- Tiramisu Donut:Â Filled with coffee-flavoured Tiramisu filling, topped with a dusting of cocoa powder and two Tim Hortons espresso beans, this is a twist on a go-to favourite treat (espresso beans available where espresso beverages are offered) for $1.59.
- Caramel Fudge Hot Chocolate:Â What is better than a hot chocolate with an added caramel fudge flavour, whipped topping, and caramel fudge drizzle? $2.69.
- Caramel Fudge French Vanilla:Â Change up your French Vanilla with added caramel fudge flavour, whipped topping, and caramel fudge drizzle $2.99.
- Caramel Fudge Latte:Â Youâ€™ll like this one a Latte! Enjoy the caramel fudge flavour, whipped topping, and caramel fudge drizzle $3.59.