C|Prime Modern Italian Steak & Wine Adds Daily Breakfast To The Menu At Vancouver’s Century Plaza Hotel
Early birds have a new spot to get the day started on the right foot now that C|Prime Modern Italian Steak & Wine has added a new daily breakfast service to the menu at the upscale dining enclave located in the iconic Century Plaza Hotel in the heart of downtown Vancouver at 1015 Burrard Street.
Available weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to noon and starting March 12th – weekends from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. C|Prime’s new breakfast menu was developed by Executive Chef Behshad Zolnasr and features a wide array of selections ranging from sweet to savoury as well as signature creations and traditional favourites and a variety of sides, fresh-baked breads and pastries and espresso-based beverages and teas.
Among the new offerings is a ‘Benny Bar’ that offers five gourmet spins on the classic brunch favourite dish of Eggs Benedict — Traditional (sliced country ham), $18; Smoked Salmon (smoked salmon + dill cream cheese), $19; Peppercorn Short Rib (pulled short rib), $22; Mushroom (wild mushrooms + goat cheese), $17; and Pork Belly (crispy confit pork belly), $18. All Benny Bar offerings are served with poached eggs and Hollandaise atop a freshly toasted English muffin alongside hash browns.
The new C|Prime breakfast menu also includes the following:
– Century Breakfast (2 eggs, bacon or sausage, hashbrowns, toast), $18;
– Breakfast Poutine (grilled peppers, onions, tomato jam, 2 poached eggs, Hollandaise), $16;
– Avocado Toast (avocado purée, heirloom tomatoes, 2 poached eggs, goat cheese, green salad), $15;
– Steak & Eggs (2 eggs, hashbrowns, tomatoes, chimichurri, Hollandaise), 6oz flatiron $21;4oz Wagyu striploin $39;
– Chicken & Waffles (fried chicken thighs, cinnamon waffles, Sriracha syrup, 2 poached eggs), $19;
– Breakfast Hash (potatoes, chorizo, tomato jam, avocado, 2 poached eggs, Hollandaise, pesto), $17;
– Chia Bowl (coconut chia seeds, honey, vegan granola, fresh fruit, toasted coconut), $14;
– Cinnamon Waffles (caramelized banana, candied walnuts, Chantilly cream), $14;
– French Toast (berry compote, lime crème fraîche, almond crumble), $15;
– Three Egg Omelet (toast, choice of green salad or breakfast potatoes): crispy bacon + cheddar $18; mushrooms + goat cheese $17; egg whites with heirloom tomatoes, basil and feta $17.