Chipotle Launches Rewards Program in Canada
Chipotle Mexican Grill announced it has officially launched its loyalty program, Chipotle Rewards, in Canada. The extension will reward Chipotle fans in Canada with free food and achievement badges.
The gamified loyalty experience offers personalized challenges allowing members to level up and earn free Chipotle faster. To start earning free Chipotle with Chipotle Rewards, fans can sign up in the Chipotle app or at chipotle.ca/rewards.
Chipotle Rewards Program – How it works:
– Chipotle Rewards allows fans to earn points on every purchase to redeem for free food.
– Chipotle Rewards members earn free chips and guac after their first purchase as a member, plus a surprise birthday reward every year.
– The Extras feature allows Chipotle Rewards members to earn extra points and collect achievement badges to level up faster.
– Fans can sign up in the Chipotle app or at chipotle.ca/rewards. When ordering online or on the Chipotle app, points are automatically credited upon payment
– To earn points and redeem rewards in restaurant, members can scan their Chipotle Rewards QR code in the Chipotle app or on the rewards website on their mobile device before paying.
Additionally, to celebrate Pride Month, Chipotle is spotlighting Egale, Canada’s leading organization for the 2SLGBTQI community in its app and on chipotle.ca. For the month of June, guests ordering digitally can round up their bill with the amount donated to Egale.