TELUS Garden Quick Facts – Price, Floorplans, Features – Downtown Vancouver New Condo Development
TELUS Garden Quick Facts
The anticipation is growing as the opportunity to cultivate a new way of living in one of 428 new homes at TELUS Garden (at Richards and Robson) grows near. Jointly developed by TELUS and developer Westbank (Woodward’s re-development, Fairmont Pacific Rim, and Living Shangri-La), the one-million square foot development will be an amenity-rich building with environmentally sensitive design.
With architecture by Vancouver-based firm Henriquez Partners Architects, TELUS Garden will transform and revitalize the Robson block with this development, which includes a new 24 floor, 500,000 square foot signature office tower and a new 53 floor, 450,000-square foot residential tower, with a three-level retail podium with shops, services, and amenities, plus a public plaza.
TELUS Garden will offer a spectrum of homes from affordable one-bedrooms to luxurious Signature Suites and Penthouses featuring contemporary design and open concept interiors by The Design Agency, Miele-equipped kitchens and Terrazzo-tiled baths. Residents will enjoy TELUS’ advanced communications technology, including TELUS Optik TV, Optik High Speed internet and home phone services as well as tranquil gardens. An expansive wellness centre will also be on site with a gym, swimming pool and yoga facilities.
TELUS Garden promises to set new standards for sustainability within the City of Vancouver Green Capital strategy, targeting Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Platinum and Gold certification. The development will feature its own energy district utility plant that will recover heat from the existing TELUS building on site as well as rooftop solar collection. With these innovations, the developers anticipate the building will use up to 80 percent less energy than a standard building of the same size. In addition, rainwater will be collected for commodes and irrigation, and there will be electric car charging stations and ample bicycle storage.
Perfectly located within walking distance to the Downtown Entertainment District, sports complexes, new arts community, Yaletown and just across from the Canada and Millennium Lines, TELUS Garden boasts the best location in Greater Vancouver. TELUS Garden will set the new standard for green living and provide individuals with a unique opportunity to own a home offering a next-generation lifestyle.
Cultivating Design & Innovation
Spaces for living. The beautiful collection of residences include one- two- and three- bedroom homes, Signature Suites and luxury Penthouses.
Bold architectural expression. The residential tower is dynamic. A textured progression, expressed via three distinct parcels suspended from a central core, is detailed by contemporary solar shades and transparent douglas fir inspired panels.
Sense of place. A luminous podium of glass and onyx and an impressive residential lobby signify arrival. Sky gardens, expansive green roofs, led technology showcasing modern public art, theatre and plaza, animate the block and exemplify creative urban design.
Environmental stewardship. Sustainable principles meet Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)® Platinum standards (Office) and LEED® Gold standards (Residential), including highly advanced energy conservation measures with a central plant system for heating and cooling.
Wellness begins at home. At TELUS Garden, personal sanctuary is expressed when you come and go, via innovative design of the private residential lobby. Convenient concierge services are provided in the modern green space, with a living backdrop and engaging multimedia wall.
Residents will also enjoy direct access to the new world-class YYoga Wellness Centre, offering over a dozen styles of yoga, Pilates, YRide and core classes to energize body, mind and soul. The Wellness Centre also includes a spectacular heated outdoor swimming pool and gym facility to fully support your fitness goals and well-being.
YYoga Wellness Centre
Right on site, the new YYoga Wellness Centre is a wonderful amenity customized for telus garden residents.
Heated Outdoor Pool
The streamlined, heated outdoor pool is a welcome oasis for lengths or casual swims located adjacent to the gym and Wellness Centre.
Vancouver’s best location, at Robson and Richards, offers the most central, walkable address in the city. Enjoy immediate access to downtown shopping and amenities, and the new cultural district, plus your choice of Greater Vancouver’s major rapid transit lines. Just blocks to the West End, Coal Harbour, Yaletown, Crosstown and Gastown.
Cultivating Your Home
- Custom designed suite entry door & light box
- Elegant natural stone threshold at suite entrance
- Rich bamboo wood flooring with ultra matte finish throughout all living areas
- Modern 100% wool carpet in bedroom. Durable & long-lasting, with embedded allergens & dust filters
- Unique Custom Kitchen based on Kitchen Living concept, in two stunning rich lacquer finishes with backpainted glass in choice of 3 colours or stainless steel backsplash
- Additional designer series upgrade package with choice of countertop stone as backsplash
- Custom designed entertainment unit in stunning walnut finish in select suites
- Unique custom designed cabinetry in high gloss finish
- Soft-closing precision cabinet drawers and doors
- Contemporary built-in undercabinet linear led lighting
- Unique polished quartz or Icestone slab countertop
- Modern stainless steel single compartment sink
- Sleek chrome finish single mixer faucet to match sink
- Dual depth upper cabinets allows for more flexible usage
- Open ended integrated bookshelf within kitchen island in select homes
- Miele 24″ Classic Series stainless steel fourburner gas cooktop with linear grate design
- Miele 24″ Classic Series built-in stainless steel oven with true European convection, auto roast and intensive baking modes, or Miele 24″ Signature Series Speed Oven with clean touch steel with signature handle and 9 operating modes in one bedroom suites
- Miele stainless steel designer three-speed hood fan with hidden knob controls and integrated lighting
- Miele fully-integrated dishwasher with automatic sensor water shut-off
- Miele 24″ fully-integrated refrigerator with bottom freezer door Miele front loading washer and condensing/ventless electric dryer
Bathrooms and Ensuites
- Streamlined custom bathroom vanities with countertop extensions
- Soft-closing precision cabinet drawers and doors
- Polished solid stone for all bathroom and ensuite vanity countertops
- Custom integrated vanity lighting
- State of the art integrated vanity mirror television in all master baths
- Concealed medicine cabinet within vanity mirror Integrated towel bar at each vanity sink
- Sleek bathroom fixtures by Kohler in polished chrome with customizable colour options
- Contemporary Kohler under-counter basins
- Modern drop in tubs with tile surround
- Luxurious stone tile flooring and tub surround
- Elegant glass tile on bath and shower surround wall
- Separate glass shower enclosures in ensuites with soothing Kohler shower wand and luxurious rain showerhead
- Kohler Persuade curve high efficiency dual flush toilet
Quality window shades with woven sun control fabric. Matching shade material throughout the building to create a unified appearance
- Designed by Vancouver’s leading landscape architecture firm, Phillips Farevaag Smallenberg
- West coast modernist palette of materials including concrete, glass, wood, stone, and both native and adapted plants
- Lushly landscaped dog park amenity that is a crisp composition of wood, grass, stone, concrete and pebbles
- South facing heated outdoor lap pool flanked by an outdoor terrace
- A series of lush planters create a vertical band of green up both the south and west facades of the building
- The architecture is topped by a striated green roof
- Centralized, low temperature heating and cooling system utilizing recovered energy from the neighbouring office building to maximize energy efficiency
- High-performance, fan-assisted European style perimeter radiators providing comfort cooling and heating to all residents
- Unobtrusive, quiet and elegant in design, the radiators are highly responsive and flexible in their controllability
- Hydro infrastructure for future automatic switching to minimize power outages to within 5 seconds
- Standby generator set for base building backup Single stage fire alarm system
- Common area lighting will be designed to exceed ashrae 90.1 and City of Vancouver energy by-law
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Main Lobby offers 24-hour concierge/security Building-wide electronic Access Control System
- 24-hour digital video recording surveillance of building entry points
- Electronic access using a single encrypted security device
- Video entry system allows identification and screening of guests Elevators include restricted floor access
This is one of the most technologically advanced and environmentally sustainable communities in the world, enhanced by a unique mix of shops, services and restaurants, office and corporate neighbours, plus world-class wellness facilities. The residences are the nucleus of TELUS Garden — a striking new tower offering 428 homes, on 53 floors.
Floors 7 – 21
Floors 26 – 30
Floors 41 – 48
|Home Type||Floors||Size Range||Price Range|
|1 Bedroom + flex||6-38||467 – 569 sq ft||$279,900 – $500,000’s|
|2 Bedroom + flex||7-21||696 – 774 sq ft||$469,900 – $700,000+|
|2 Bedroom + flex||7-48||802 – 1,131 sq ft||$539,900 – $1,000,000+|
|3 Bedroom + flex||23-48||1,132 – 1,355 sq ft||$829,900 – $1,500,000+|
|Signature Suites||49-50||1,161 – 1,668 sq ft||$1,300,000 – $2,000,000+|
25% total deposit
$20,000 bank draft payable to “Kornfeld Mackoff Silber LLP in trust” at writing Balance of 10% on 8th day after contract writing
3 additional deposits of 5%
Approximately $0.48/square foot
Strata fees include TELUS Optik TV, TELUS Optik Internet, and 24 Hour Concierge
One Bedroom homes – no parking
Two Bedroom homes – 1 parking stall included
Three Bedroom homes – 2 parking stalls included
Heated Outdoor Lap Pool
YYoga Wellness Centre
Outdoor terrace and Indoor lounge with juice bar
24 Hour Concierge
8′ (higher on some floors)
Penthouses have double height ceilings
Anticipated June 2015
Heating & Cooling
Centralized, low temperature heating and cooling system utilizing recovered energy from the neighbouring office building to maximize energy efficiency
Homes come equipped with TELUS Optik TV and TELUS Optik Internet. Homes also include a state-of-the-art TV and free TELUS HD PVR
TELUS Garden — 555 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC
If you’d like to know more about this amazing new Downtown Vancouver real estate development or if you are thinking of buying or selling your home, please contact James Louie Chung, Metro Vancouver REALTOR® at email@example.com or call / text ( 6 0 4 ) 7 1 9 — 6 3 2 8 today!
Just letting you know when using a REALTOR® when buying new from a Developer. It doesn’t cost you a penny! The developer will pay the REALTOR® a commission for bringing a qualified buyer to the table — buyers simply reap the benefits. The developer’s sales representative works for the company, and is paid to protect the company’s interest. A REALTOR® should have one person’s interests in mind — their clients.