Station Square – Price, Floorplans – Burnaby Metrotown New Condo Development
Station Square’s inaugural tower is located at #115 – 4600 Kingsway and is the most anticipated new address in Metro Vancouver.
With prices starting in the low $280,000s, Station Square offers urban living in the prime Metrotown location, with phenomenal city or mountain views in every direction. You will enjoy being within walking distance to Metrotown, Crystal Mall, Skytrain, restaurants and more.
- Contemporary glass and concrete architecture design by award winning Chris Dikeakos Architects Inc.
- View a sample of the floor plans here.
- Bright, airy spaces and lofty ceilings up to 9′ high.
- Premium finishes such as quartz countertops, Porter and Charles stainless steel appliances and integrated Liebherr refrigerator.
- Guest suite for out-of-town guests.
- Yoga studio and fitness centre.
- Extensive green roof, BBQ & outdoor dining patio, fireplace and seating area.
- Kids’ play area and entertainment pavilion for all your entertaining needs.
- 2 Designer colour schemes: Contemporary & Classic
- Engineered wood laminate flooring in living areas
- Plush carpet in bedrooms
- Efficient electric baseboard heating system
- Brushed chrome finish hardware
- 1-inch horizontal blinds on all windows
- Ceilings up to 9 feet in height
- Stacked front-loading washer/dryer
- Contemporary flat panel lower cabinets and opaque glass upper cabinets
- High-gloss white cabinets in kitchen island
- Soft-close cabinet hardware
- Brushed aluminum hardware
- Under-cabinet recessed puck lighting
- Luxurious quartz countertops and backsplashes
- Undermount stainless steel sink
- Grohe chrome faucet with pullout spray
- In-sink garbage disposal unit
- Stainless steel Porter & Charles appliance package
- Premium integrated dishwasher with stainless steel interior- Electric wall oven- Gas cooktop – Hood fan
- Integrated Liebherr refrigerator with bottom mount freezer
- Stainless steel Panasonic microwave installed with trim kit
Suite F – 2 Bedroom – 885 sq. ft.
|Plan Type||Square Feet||Starting Price|
|Studios||476 – 493||$278,900|
|1 Bedrooms & 1 Bedroom + Dens||596 – 652||$339,900|
|2 Bedrooms||785 – 998||$459,900|
|Sub Penthouses & Penthouses||1,227 – 1,382||$965,000|
- 10% upon signing
- 5% February 18, 2013
- 5% November 18, 2013
Live The Energy – 4688 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC
- 35 storeys residential tower designed by award winning Chris Dikeakos Architects Inc.
- Amenities include: 27,000 sq. ft. of green roof with landscaped gardens, fully-equipped fitness centre and yoga studio, BBQ and outdoor dining patio and an extensive indoor entertainment pavilion.
- Stainless steel and integrated appliance by Porter & Charles, Liebherr and Panasonic.
- SkyTrain, Metropolis, Crystal Mall, banks, coffee shops, full service grocery stores and much more – all within 2 blocks.
If you’d like to know more about this amazing new Burnaby real estate development or if you are thinking of buying or selling your home, please contact James Louie Chung, Metro Vancouver REALTOR® — Real Estate Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org or call / text ( 6 0 4 ) 7 1 9 — 6 3 2 8 today!