Majestic on Main – Features & Floor Plans – Vancouver’s Main Street New Boutique Homes Opening Early 2012
Majestic on Main is Now Selling! Homes starting at $399,9000.
This boutique collection of two Town Homes and 22 Condos is located at the height of Main Street just two blocks from Queen Elizabeth Park and Hillcrest Community Centre. These homes offer unique views of Main, downtown Vancouver, and of Burnaby Towers in addition to outdoor spaces reaching 665 Square Feet!
Main Street Living
- Short walk to Riley Park, Queen Elizabeth Park, Nat Bailey Stadium and the new Hillcrest Community Centre
- Steps away from Main Street’s local boutiques and markets and a local mix of international cuisine
- Reputable schools within reach:
- General Wolfe, General Brock, Simon Fraser, David Livingstone, Edith Cavell, Eric Hamber, Sir Charles Tupper Secondary and John Oliver Secondary
- Centrally located to many world-class Private Schools:
- Blessed Sacrament, St.Patrick Regional Secondary School, Little Flower Academy, Vancouver College, St. George’s, Crofton House and York House
Your Home & Amenities
- Wide plank engineered hardwood floors throughout entrance, kitchen, living and bedroom
- Custom blinds throughout
- Brick outside facing complementing its surroundings
- Underground bike storage
- Custom wood cabinets
- Under mount stainless double bowl sink with garburator
- Luxury appliance package:
- Fischer & Paykel Stainless Energy Star 17.5 cu.ft fridge
- Jenn-air Energy Star Stainless 30″ 4.5 cu. ft. Slide in range
- Jenn-air Energy Star Stainless 30″ 2.0 cu. ft. microwave hood-fan
- Jenn-air TriFecta Energy Star Stainless Dishwasher
- Kohler polished chrome low flow faucets
- Belgium composite stone counter tops
- Glass tile backsplash
- Under cabinetry lighting
Bath & Laundry
- Maytag performance series 4.0 cu. ft. front loading energy star washer
- Maytag performance series 6.7 cu. ft. high-efficiency dryer
- Kohler polished chrome low flow faucets & shower head
- Belgium composite stone counter tops
- Custom wood vanity
- Glass tile accents
- Soaker tub showers
- Kohler dual flush toilets
- Porcelain tile floor
Safety & Security comes first
Enterphone systems standard
Alarm system pre-wiring
Secure underground parking
Residential entrances are located at 222 West 30th Avenue
Standard 2-5-10 warranty provided by National Home Warranty
A family business founded on traditional family values of quality, honesty and integrity.
Trafalgar Enterprises prides itself on creating quality homes that will be enjoyed for generations.
With more than a decade of experience as a commercial and residential developer, Trafalgar Enterprises has a well-deserved reputation for producing high-end, finely finished homes.
Trafalgar’s goal is to create iconic boutique homes that offer Vancouverites comfort, security and accessibility.
Their most recent projects — Trafalgar Square and Majestic on Main — exemplify what they believe in. Trafalgar Square, nestled in the heart of a vibrant West 4th neighbourhood, has become a landmark on Vancouver’s Westside cityscape. Majestic on Main is a welcome addition to a community blossoming with fine restaurants, cafes and boutiques.
Majestic on Main, a wonderful place to call home from Trafalgar Enterprises.
Project Location: 222 East 30th Avenue, Vancouver
Project size: Two townhomes and 22 condominiums in a four-storey development
Sizes: Townhomes: 638 â€” 732 square feet; Condos: 613 â€” 1,033 square feet
Prices: Townhomes from $414,900; condos from $399,900
Developer: Trafalgar Enterprises
Architect: F. Adab Architects Inc.
Interior design: Leslie Teague
Occupancy: Spring 2012
If you’d like to know more about this amazing new Vancouver Main Street real estate development or if you are thinking of buying or selling your home, please do not hesitate to email James Chung, Vancouver REALTOR® at [email protected] or call ( 6 0 4 ) 7 1 9 – 6 3 2 8 today!
Just letting you know when using a REALTOR® when buying new from a Developer. It doesn’t cost you a penny! The developer will pay the REALTOR® a commission for bringing a qualified buyer to the table — buyers simply reap the benefits. The developer’s sales representative works for the company, and is paid to protect the company’s interest. A REALTOR® should have one person’s interests in mind — their clients.