Contest! Real Canadian Superstore Urban Edible Garden
From the grocery aisle to your garden, Real Canadian Superstore has some fabulous new edible garden products for spring 2015. Your garden can be a treat for your eyes AND a treat for your taste buds, thanks to the gardening experts at President’s Choice. Try one or more of these unique edible plants – you’ll be sure to find a fresh new favourite:
PC Mint Strawberry Herb
– It’s unbelievable how much this herb tastes like fresh strawberries and refreshing mint! A creative culinary touch for garnishing summer beverages and desserts.
PC Goji Berry
– Considered both a fruit and an herb, sweet Goji berries are full of antioxidants. They’re usually sold dried but the shiny red berries are also wonderful fresh, adding a pop of colour to both your garden and your meals.
PC San Marzano Plum Tomatoes
– Developed in Italy and considered by some to be the ultimate plum tomato. A garden must if you make your own pasta sauces, and the perfect pairing to a ricotta crostini.
Visit your local Loblaw Garden Centre to check out these other exciting edibles:
PC Simply Salad
– This season’s new varieties include Wonder Wok for stir-fry fans and a great Arugula collection, some mild, some with the stronger peppery flavour.
PC International Collection
– Many of the vegetables in this collection are so fruitful you only need one plant – not an entire flat. That’s why you now have the choice of a 4-inch pot for many of the most productive varieties including Asian Eggplant, Ghost Pepper and Bitter Melon.
We are giving away a Real Canadian Superstore Urban Edible Garden prize pack (value of $75). The kit includes a combination of gift cards and garden products, including edible potted plants, gardening tools, gloves and a planter.