Contest! Netflix Retail Gift Cards for the Holiday season
Give the gift of unlimited movies and TV shows with the new Netflix Retail Gift cards this season! Cards are available in increments of $30 and $60 and are the ideal present for anyone on your list, and perfect for last minute shoppers! Netflix gift cards are now available at a number of retail locations across Canada including Best Buy, Target, 7-Eleven, Walmart and Shopper’s Drug Mart.
How Retail Gift Cards work:
- Consumers can purchase gift cards in increments of $30 or $60 and apply the card to either new or existing Netflix accounts.
- Based on the plan they’ve chosen, their account will be deducted appropriately.
- Netflix will send a reminder by email when the balance is low.
- When the balance on the card is too low to cover the $8.99 fee for the entire month, users will be able to stream movies and TV shows for a partial month depending on the amount on the card.
- Once the gift card balance is consumed, users will need to add another gift card or payment method to the account to continue service.
To celebrate the launch of these cards, we’re giving away three 1 year Netflix subscriptions!