Northbank by Ballenas – Price, Features, Floorplans – New Westminster New Condo and Townhome Development
Water Views. For All. Forever.
109 Concrete High-Rise Residences Coming to New Westminster
Northbank is situated as the Eastern gateway to the historic Columbia Street corridor and on the edge of Albert Crescent Park. Offering unobstructed views in almost all directions we’ve been able to design the building so EVERY home has views up or down the river.
With the amazing views up and down the Fraser River, the well thought out and comfortable floor plans and the high level of finishing detail Ballenas is well known for, we’re very comfortable you will see the great long term value of Northbank.
The homes at Northbank are planned with everyday living in mind. From the fact that the dining areas can comfortably fit a 6 person dining table to all bedrooms designed to fit a Queen size bed plus side table Northbank will be a comfortable place to call home.
Home sizes range from 625 sqft for our 1 bedrooms and from 839 sqft for our 2 bedroom homes.
Northbank is New Westminster’s next great real estate opportunity.
|Plan Type||Home Type||Square Footage||Estimated Starting Price|
|01||1 bedroom||630 sqft||$261,900|
|02||1 bedroom||625 sqft||$277,900|
|03||2 bedroom||847 sqft||$377,900|
|04||2 bedroom||839 sqft||$393,900|
|05||1 bedroom||652 sqft||$286,900|
|06||2 bedroom||880 sqft||$363,900|
|Townhome||2 bedroom||1,017 sqft||$349,900|
|Townhome||3 bedroom||1,330 sqft plus||$424,900|
Along the riverfront in the geographic centre of Metro Vancouver is New Westminster – a progressive city packed with urban conveniences and touches of Victorian charm.
Floorplans that make sense in every room. Every home.
1 Bedroom Plans – Plan 01, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 630 sq. ft.
2 Bedroom Plans – Plan 03, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 847 sq. ft.
Townhome Plans – Plan TH01, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 1,070 sq. ft.
2 stylish colour schemes to choose from
- Cosentino Silestone quartz countertops with breakfast bar
- Sleek, contemporary laminate soft-close cabinets with full height uppers
- Kohler “Simplice” 1 piece pull chrome faucet with spray
- Ample pantry storage with 4 roll-out drawers
- Undermount stainless steel double sink
- 1/3 hp, heavy duty galvanized steel in-sink disposal
- Under cabinet puck lighting
- Full height, 16″x4″ ceramic tile backsplash
- Recessed pot lighting
- Under sink roll-out recycle bin
- Additional base cabinet accessible from dining area
- Samsung counter-depth French door refrigerator with ice maker
- KitchenAid self cleaning 30″ glass top convection range oven
- KitchenAid dishwasher with stainless steel interior
- Built-in stainless steel Panasonic Microwave
- Broan Slimline 300 cfm hood fan
- Whirlpool Duet full-size front loading washer and dryer
- Two stylish colour schemes
- European wide plank laminate flooring by Kraus in living areas
- 26oz stain resistant, textured loop carpet in all bedrooms
- Cosentino Eco composite countertop
- White, high-gloss laminate vanity
- Acri-tec undermount rectangular basin
- Kohler “Singulier” one piece chrome faucet
- Kohler “Sterling” toilet with elongated bowl and soft-close seat
- Hystar bathtub with sloping back rest and integrated armrests
- 20″ x 8″ Gloss finish, ceramic tile bathtub surround
- Kohler “Singulier” chrome bath and shower trim kit
- Large format 12″ x 24″ porcelain tile flooring
- European wide plank laminate flooring by Kraus in the living areas
- 26oz stain resistant textured loop carpet in the bedrooms
- Large format Porcelain 12″x24″ tile floors in the bathrooms
Ballenas Project Management
Ballenas has created residential towers and civic buildings for 25 years — one at a time — including three other projects along the historic corridor of Columbia Street.
Northbank – 18 Begbie Street, New Westminster, BC
If you’d like to know more about this amazing new New Westminster real estate development or if you are thinking of buying or selling your home, please contact James Louie Chung, Metro Vancouver REALTOR® at email@example.com or call / text ( 6 0 4 ) 7 1 9 — 6 3 2 8 today!
Just letting you know when using a REALTOR® when buying new from a Developer. It doesn’t cost you a penny! The developer will pay the REALTOR® a commission for bringing a qualified buyer to the table — buyers simply reap the benefits. The developer’s sales representative works for the company, and is paid to protect the company’s interest. A REALTOR® should have one person’s interests in mind — their clients.