Unboxing: Under Armour Gemini 2.0
Courtesy of Under Armour, I’m excited to review the UA Gemini 2.0. It’s the latest addition to the Run Long series designed for 10k to marathon runs. It should deliver a responsive and firm ride on dual-layer midsole, Charged Cushioning and Micro G foam. The upper featured a welded sock liner and neoprene-like material, similar to UA compression gear.
– Innovative UA SpeedForm technology delivers zero distraction while running
– Smooth, ultrasonic welded seaming with Bemis tape for next-to-skin support & comfort
– Perforated upper with ultrasonic seal for durable breathability
– Molded toe cap for added support & durability
– Embedded sockliner within cavity of midsole for added cushioning, moisture wicking & seamless comfort
– ArchForm offers additional support and soft cushioning inserts at the arch and heel for an even better fit & feel
– Dual-layer midsole combines Charged Cushioning on top of Micro G foam for the ultimate blend of cushioned support & explosive responsiveness
– Blown rubber outsole with carbon rubber heel is lightweight but incredibly durable
– Anatomically placed flex grooves allow an optimal heel-to-toe transition for a smoother ride
– Offset: 8 mm
– Weight: 10.4 oz.