BETA5 Chocolates’ Spring Pop-Up at Cambie Village
Inspired by April showers, BETA5 Chocolates has launched the “Springtime in Vancouver” Easter collection at their Cambie Village pop up.
In a nod to Vancouver’s wet west coast weather, chocolate clouds shower peanut butter raindrops to encourage Easter eggs to blossom in Raspberry + Cocoa Nib, Coconut + Passionfruit, and Hazelnut Praline flavours.
The intricate layered eggs are truly works of art and are available in two sizes – single-serving “bulbs” ($7 each, or 3 for $18) and larger “buds” ($39 each) that make the perfect shareable dessert. This collection embodies BETA5’s unique approach to melding art and design into award-winning chocolate creations.
BETA5 Chocolates also introduced three new tea-infused cream puffs: Mango Bubble Tea, Strawberry Jasmine and Matcha.
– Mango Bubble Tea – mango curd, milk tea mousse
– Matcha – matcha pastry cream, matcha milk jam
– Strawberry Jasmine – strawberry mousse, mascarpone cremeux, floral jasmine tea chantilly, jasmine macaron
Limited edition Easter cream puffs: Lemon + Yogurt Cloud and Peanut Butter Cup
– Lemon and Yogurt Cloud – lemon curd, yogurt pannacotta, baked meringue cloud
– Peanut Butter Cup – dark chocolate cremeux, peanut butter mousse, peanut butter egg
BETA5 Chocolates Cambie Village Pop-Up
Address: 3345 Cambie Street, Vancouver
Dates: April 4 to May 15, 2017
Hours: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 11:30am to 6:30pm
Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 11:30am to 10:00pm
Sundays from 11:30am to 5:30pm