Saucony Shadow 6000 Original
The Shadow 6000 is a Saucony legend. Born in the 80s, it’s still the shoe of choice for some running purists who prefer their shoes with a healthy dose of plush EVA cushioning. With a fresh color-blocked update for 2015, it now straddles the line between classic performance and straight-up street.
– Lace-up front with a padded collar and tongue
– Nylon/suede upper for long wear
– Padded tongue, collar, and footbed provides superior shock absorption, fit, and extra comfort
– Synthetic mesh upper allows comfort and breathability
– Padded collar and lining for comfort
– EVA midsole with an outer triangular lug system