Pai Skincare Launches Two New Treatment Masks For Sensitive Skin
Pai’s face masks are the ultimate pick-me-up whenever your skin’s in need of a boost.
For an added treat, Pai teamed up with renowned yoga teacher Nadia Narain to create a custom meditation. Put on your face mask, close the bathroom door, and take 10 minutes to restore your skin and mind.
Pai’s new must-have Masks deliver visible results in the gentlest way possible. Launched in response to huge customer demand, they brighten, purify and deeply replenish skin that needs to be treated with kindness.
– Harnessing the regenerative powers of the iconic Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil, this ultra-hydrating Mask transforms tired and lacklustre skin.
– Formulated to glide on evenly, the buttery Cream provides an intensive hydration boost so skin appears plumper and feels super-soft to the touch.
– Rich in skin-soothing anti-inflammatories and free from irritants, this Mask is ideal for sensitive or reactive skin types
– Copaiba’s antibacterial powers fight both stubborn spots and unpredictable breakouts for long-term results.
– Sensitive skin-friendly AHAs accelerate cell renewal to brighten skin tone, remove dull dead cells and smooth the skin’s surface, leaving a calm and beautifully clear complexion.
– Rich in cooling clay and calming botanicals, this Mask is ideal for sensitive or reactive skin types