How to cop Converse x Virgil Abloh Off White â€œThe Tenâ€ Chuck 70
In November 2017, â€œThe Tenâ€ icons reconstructed by Virgil Abloh launched. The most storied silhouette was a ghost. But itâ€™s coming.
For his design, Abloh applies his idea of “GHOSTING” to the Chuck 70, which employs a translucent upper to expose the details of the silhouetteâ€™s original 1970â€™s design.
The Converse x Virgil Abloh Chuck 70 will first release exclusively from Converse.ca and OFF-White.
Given the limited nature of this product, we encourage that you sign up directly at Converse.ca to be notified for when the Converse x Virgil Abloh Chuck 70 is unlocked.
Converse x Virgil Abloh Chuck 70 details
– Transparent woven constructed upper
– Off white branding on medial side (malden, ma refers to the location converse was founded in)
– Translucent foxing tape with â€œvulcanizedâ€ printed on lateral side â€œrightâ€ printed on left shoe and â€œleftâ€ printed on right shoe toe caps
– Flipped license plate on heel
– 3 sets of additional laces with â€œshoelaceâ€ printed near lace tip (two of the laces have TPU dipped tips)
– Custom â€œthe tenâ€ sockliner
– Clear fuse heelstay
– Off White Converse custom zip tie
– $170 CAD