VanDusen Botanical Garden – 2010 Festival of Lights
Dates and times
4:30 to 9 p.m. every night, December 10, 2010 through January 2, 2011 except December 25th when the Garden is closed.
- Santa’s Living Room: Dec. 10 – 24 with Santa appearances 5:30, 6:30, 7:30, 8:30 p.m.
- Svend and Jens, our Scandinavian Christmas Elves appear nightly in the Centre Court
- Dancing Lights on Livingstone Lake: starting at 4:30 p.m. Two different shows – one show on the half hour and a different one at the top of the hour. Two different shows repeating in sequence throughout the evening.
- Gingerbread Wood
- Golden Chain Walk
- Community Choir Concerts on the Deck at 6:00 pm and 7:30 pm, dates and choirs TBA
- Make-a-Wish Candle Shrine
- Candy Cane Lane
- Sparkling Spruce in the Centre Court
- Candy Cane Express model train
- Dinner nightly at Shaughnessy Restaurant, reservations recommended 604-261-0011
- Dr. Waffle serving up fresh-made sweet and savoury waffles, real apple cider and Thomas Haas Hot Chocolate – Cash Only
- Mrs Claus’ Kitchen next to Santa’s Living Room and Shaughnessy’s Patio both serving: Hot dogs, smokies, fresh-popped kettle corn, chicken fingers, fresh-baked apple-walnut-cranberry turnovers, and other sweet treats along with hot coffee/tea, hot cider and hot chocolate, pop and bottled water – Cash Only