Top five reasons to see KOOZA before it leaves Vancouver
- It’s not every holiday season that a Cirque du Soleil show is in town – a trip to the Grand Chapiteau to see KOOZA is a great gift for the family to enjoy together.
- This is your chance to see a fellow Vancouverite take the stage with Cirque du Soleil. Gordon White, who plays The King, was born and raised in Langley B.C.! Gordon also played a critical role in developing KOOZA.
- Vancouver is among the most multi-cultural cities in the world. KOOZA also embraces diversity, with a cast and crew of 24 different nationalities. The show itself is inspired from various cultures and countries around the world.
- The Big Top is located just steps away from the Vancouver music scene, but inside you can experience a unique kind of live music. The music of KOOZA is a blend of styles and forms, inspired by sounds of western pop culture, from 1970s funk to orchestral arrangements, and heavily influenced by traditional Indian music.
- Vancouver is known for its rainy winters, and Cirque du Soleil is the ultimate indoor entertainment. Escape from the dreary weather and enter the fascinating world of KOOZA.
KOOZA’s final performances are December 27, 2015. Tickets are available here: https://www.cirquedusoleil.com/kooza