Top five reasons to see KOOZA before it leaves Vancouver
- Itâ€™s not every holiday season that a Cirque du Soleil show is in town â€“ a trip to the Grand Chapiteau to see KOOZA is a great gift for the family to enjoy together.
- This is your chance to see a fellow Vancouverite take the stage with Cirque du Soleil. Gordon White, who plays The King, was born and raised in Langley B.C.! Gordon also played a critical role in developing KOOZA.
- Vancouver is among the most multi-cultural cities in the world. KOOZA also embraces diversity, with a cast and crew of 24 different nationalities. The show itself is inspired from various cultures and countries around the world.
- The Big Top is located just steps away from the Vancouver music scene, but inside you can experience a unique kind of live music. The music of KOOZA is a blend of styles and forms, inspired by sounds of western pop culture, from 1970s funk to orchestral arrangements, and heavily influenced by traditional Indian music.
- Vancouver is known for its rainy winters, and Cirque du Soleil is the ultimate indoor entertainment. Escape from the dreary weather and enter the fascinating world of KOOZA.
KOOZAâ€™s final performances are December 27, 2015.Â Tickets are available here:Â https://www.cirquedusoleil.com/kooza