Top Eight Ways to Support CKNW’s Pink Shirt Day – February 27, 2013
Pink Shirt Day has grown organically over the last few years and in 2013 it continue the important message that “Bullying Stops Here”. On February 27th, thousands of British Columbian’s will show their support and wear pink shirts to work, school, at home – everywhere.
1. Purchase your official Pink Shirt Day T-Shirt at London Drugs or online at Shop.PinkShirtDay.ca
2. Share our Pink Shirt Day Public Service Announcement (PSA) on your facebook wall or twitter account
4.Visit the partners who are raising funds for Pink Shirt Day in Vancouver (more on this soon!).
5. Challenge your friends and co-workers to commit to a bully-free lifestyle and wear pink on Feb 27, 2013.
6. Upload a picture of you, your school, your work, your friends on Twitter wearing pink on Feb 27th and tag it with #PSD2013 and mention @pinkshirtday – or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Download the posters, print and hang up at your school or work and share with everyone what is going on for Pink Shirt Day.
8. Share and retweet messages from @pinkshirtday on Twitter and let us know what you’re doing to support Pink Shirt Day on Feb 27, 2013. Example tweet: On Feb 27 I’ll be wearing Pink. Make some noise against bullying! Support @pinkshirtday. #PSD2013