The Strategic Startup System Seminar at UBC Robson Square on September 15, 2012
Entrepreneur? Want 19 proven startup success strategies?
The Strategic Startup System Seminar
Build your startup with a system of proven strategies and supporting tactics and milestones. This system can hugely boost your probability of success and the quality of your entrepreneurial journey.
- At this 3-hour seminar you’ll learn strategies to:
- Design a roadmap with strategic milestones known to be harbingers of success
- Ensure critical fits: product to market, entrepreneur to business model and capital
- structure to capital needs
- Develop clarity of vision, certainty of outcome and confidence to execute boldly
- Safely and boldly navigate the startup minefield
- Reduce anxiety, confusion, frustration, stress and struggle
- Reduce false starts and fatal flaws
- Avoid a patchwork of tactics held together by hope and hard work
- Avoid the trial-and-error approach to startup development.
When you apply these strategies, you’ll:
- Create market-driven products and services that are commercially viable
- Attract a great team, great partners and high-quality capital
- Design and position a business to be sold for $millions
- Have a focused, fulfilling and fun-filled entrepreneurial journey
Date / Time: Saturday, September 15, 2012 from 9:00am to 12:00pm; repeated from 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
Venue: The Theatre, UBC Robson Square, 800 Robson Street, Vancouver
For more information, please visit: http://www.rogerkillen.com