Tbooth wireless Canada Day Block Party – July 1, 2012
On Sunday July 1st, 2012, as part of ViVa Vancouver – the city’s new initiative transforming public spaces into people places – Tbooth wireless will take over the 700 block of Granville Street between Robson and Georgia, transforming the street into a vibrant Canada Day Block Party. From 11:00am — 7:00pm, friends, families and pedestrians will be invited to this free summer celebration featuring live music, mobile gaming stations, a life-sized â€˜Words with Friends’ interactive game and an onsite Instagram photo booth.
What: Tbooth wireless Canada Day Block Party
Where: 700th Block of Granville — between Robson and Georgia Street
When: July 1st, 2012, 11am — 7pm
Block Party Activities Include:
- Life-sized â€˜Words with Friends’ — Love the mobile phone app? Come try out a real-life adaption of the popular game â€˜Words with Friends’. Using giant block letters, participants can test their dictionary skills for a chance to win hot new handsets.
- Instagram Photobooth — Stop by and have your photo taken with friends, upload it to the Tbooth wireless Instagram/Facebook pages or donate a toonie to the Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society and receive a print out to commemorate the day.
- Mobile Gaming Stop by and test your mobile gaming skills on some of the hottest new handsets from Tbooth wireless. A range of phones and tablets will be on-site for trial.
- Samsung Giveaway — We will be giving away a Samsung Device an hour. Don’t miss out on your chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Note, or the brand new Samsung Galaxy SIII.
- Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society — Visit The Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society tent and drop-off a non-perishable good or cash donation. All proceeds raised will go to the Food Bank.