Social Media Marketing Unplugged – January 29, 2011
Social Media Marketing Unplugged at SFU Woodward’s – Saturday, January 29, 2011
A one day conference – focusing on real world social media marketing strategies and implementation.
Lead by eight expert social media marketing practitioners, this conference will emphasize on using real world examples and case studies from the trenches on how to plan, develop and implement effective social media marketing strategies.
- Rochelle Grayson, CEO of BookRiff Media Inc.
- Marty Yaskowich, Managing Director of Tribal DDB Worldwide
- Dave Olson, Marketing Director of HootSuite Media Inc.
- Elijah van der Giessen, Creative Service Lead of David Suzuki Foundation
- Iman Biock Aghay, CEO of Success Road Enterprises
- Amielle Lake, CEO of Tagga Media Inc.
- Annalea Krebs, CEO of ethicalDeal
- Crystal Henrickson, Marketing Director of Yelp Canada
- Building trust and customer relations
- Planning and developing social media marketing strategies
- Implementing effective social media marketing strategies
- Social media for social change
- Measuring and determining your ROI
- Social media advertising
- Monetizing social media
- Social media and mobile marketing
- Case studies
This event will sell out. Don’t miss it! Only limited space available.
Hello Vancity is a proud sponsor of Social Media Marketing Unplugged. Use promo code “hellovanâ€ to receive an additional $20 off. Register today!
Get your ticket now at http://www.socialmediaunplugged.ca