Master the Art of Communication seminar (Contest)
Master the Art of Communication with Allan Knight seminar – Saturday, June 25, 2011 at Jewel Ballroom
In this one-day intensive seminar, expert communication trainer, Allan Knight, M.Ed., will show you the secrets of practical and effective communication techniques that he developed over years of working with hundreds of individual and corporate clients from Montreal to Vancouver.
Allan will focus less on theory and more on providing you with powerful and effective practical tools that you can use immediately to become more confident when communicating with others.
You will have the opportunity to role play (only if you choose to volunteer) in front of the room and be coached directly by Allan. You will learn the secrets to create instant rapport with people, inspire others, speak confidently in public, network effectively and acquire the secrets to developing powerful 30 Second Elevator Speeches.
- The 5 keys to success in communication
- The 9 steps to master your mindset
- Master public speaking
- Secrets to increasing your popularity
- Create instant rapport with people
- Inspire and influence people to take action
- ‘Work the Roomâ€™ for power networking
- Develop an elevator power pitch
- Develop winning phone skills
Thanks to Allan Knight and Sidetrek Productions, I have a pair of tickets (value of $450) to give away for the Master the Art of Communication with Allan Knight seminar on Saturday, June 25, at Jewel Ballroom, 1495 W 8th Avenue, Vancouver.
You can enter to win by doing any or all of the following:
1) Join our community. If you havenâ€™t already!
2) Post the following on Twitter.
I entered to win 2 tickets ($450) to Master the Art of Communication with Allan Knight on June 25 from @HelloVancity http://ow.ly/5dDfc
Contest closes Saturday, June 18, 2011. Good Luck!