Marketing Mastery Summit – December 3-4, 2011 at the Vancouver Convention Centre
In today’s competitive market, in order to be successful, you need to stand out from the crowd. One sure fire way to achieve that is by positioning yourself as the “Go To Expert” in your industry.
Think about Tony Robins, Donald Trump and Brian Tracy. What is the one thing they have in common? They have been greatly positioned as the “Go To Expert”. When people think about self-help, they think of Tony Robins, when they think about Real Estate, Donald Trump comes to their mind and when they think of learning more about sales, they think of Brian Tracy.
By positioning yourself as the “Go To Expert” in your field, you can attract higher-paying customers, shorten the duration of the sales process and increase your sales. You will benefit from free media coverage and get invited to speak at conferences. People will know you, like you and trust you for your advice. They will evangelize you to others.
Learning how to position yourself as the “Go To Expert” is a huge task and Marketing Mastery Summit can help you.
Marketing Mastery Summit 2011 is a 2-day conference that happens Saturday and Sunday, Dec 3rd & 4th. You will learn from 9 professionals who have already achieved “Go To Expert” status. You will hear their tips, techniques and trade secrets.
Speakers include John Chow, the blogging celebrity who makes $40,000 a month from his blog; Jason Bax, who represents Dell, Nissan; Stephan Stavrakis, the branding expert for Fortune 500 companies; and many more.
Here is what you will learn:
- The secrets to successful blogging by John Chow
- Demotainment: The pitchless pitch by Jason Bax
- How to be the obvious choice of your clients by Stephan Stavrakis
- How to have a killer website by Iman Aghay
- How to build trust throughout the sales process by Mike Schell
- How to do networking effectively by Sandy Chernoff
- How to boost your sales with joint ventures by Robin J. Elliot
- How to write and publish your book in 40 days by Bob Burnham
- Three secrets that keep entrepreneurs small, struggling and stalled by Katherine Lazaruk
Don’t miss your chance to learn from the best and launch your career as the Go-To expert in your industry. Book your ticket now!
Tickets are $497 however Hello Vancity fans your exclusive ticket price is $197
Don’t forget to use promo code: “hellovancity” to save up to $300! Be a part of the most important event of the year.