lululemon athletica announces bands and yogi for 2015 SeaWheeze Sunset Festival
Runners, yogis, shoppers and rockers will once again be converging inÂ Vancouver this summer for lululemon athleticaâ€™s wildly popular SeaWheeze Half Marathon and Sunset Festival taking place on August 15, 2015.
Much more than your average half marathon, SeaWheeze is the weekend to be in Vancouver to get your yoga on, crush your running goals, and celebrate it all with family and friends at the best outdoor concert of the summer. In just three years, the SeaWheeze half marathon has grown to be one of Canadaâ€™s most popular destination half marathons, selling out all 10,016 spots in under an hour.
In addition to 21.1 km of sea, sun, sweat and smiles, SeaWheeze runners and the general public are welcomed to attend the SeaWheeze Sunset Festival at Brockton Oval in Stanley Park.
lululemonâ€™s SeaWheeze Sunset Festival
– Sunset yoga practice led by lululemon ambassador Alex MazerolleÂ Music by three amazing bands: St. Lucia (http://www.stlucianewyork.com/), YeasayerÂ (http://blog.yeasayer.net/) and Bear Mountain (http://music.mybearmountain.com/)
– SeaWheeze custom beer from Stanley Park Brewing Company
– Licensed patio and gourmet grab-and-go food for purchase
– Breathtaking sunset views from iconic Stanley Park
– Artisan market featuring exclusive Sunset Festival lululemon gear
Time / Date: 4pm â€“ 11pm, Saturday August 15, 2015
Location: Brockton Oval, Stanley Park
Full SeaWheeze weekend details are available at www.seawheeze.com. For up-to-the-minute information, please follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/SeaWheeze) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/seawheezehalfmarathon).