Contest! Blog Mastery Conference at BCIT on April 25 – 26, 2015
16 experts show you how to build an audience, generate revenue and grow your business with blog marketing!
This one-of-a-kind conference teaches you everything you need to know to increase leads and sales in your business.
The Blog Mastery Conference speakers line up are:
Blogging is Community Building – Ricky Shetty
During this engaging Opening Keynote, Ricky will share his inspiring story of how he went from being voted Most Shy in High School to building a Social Media & Blog Following of 100,000+ people! Ricky will be sharing about:
– Strategies he used to build a massive online following on Daddy Blogger
– Building Community through your Blog
– Using tools such as Meetup, Twitter Lists, & Facebook Groups to manage your Community
– Integrating your Offline and Online Community
Branding From The Inside Out – Isabelle Mercer
– What branding is not, and more importantly what it really is and how it affects your growth.
– A simple yet powerful BrandSuccess Formula that will get people to want to work with you — regardless of price.
– The “core truth” of what makes your business the only one like it out there, regardless of your competitors!
Create a Clear and Unique Message on your Blog – Rebecca Beaton
– Understand how to make your blog stand out and attract readers with a unique and compelling message.
– Learn how to effectively communicate what you do so that your ideal readers/clients/customers are drawn to you.
– Get inspired by connecting with why you do what you do, and the message you want to share with the world through your blog.
The Secret to Making Strong Connections Online – Nicole Christen
– Simple tips to help you construct a focused and impactful digital media strategy
– Tricks for crafting your posts to generate higher interest and engagement
– Opportunity to apply new concepts during our first-ever virtual flash mob
Adding a Membership Site to your Blog – Steven Logreira
– Help you leverage your existing blog content so you can make money from it (up to $2000 or more each month completely passive)
– Change how you create your content so you create it once and recycle it for profits month after month
– Open your eyes to the possibilities that membership sites can create for you so you can create consistent stable monthly income through your blog
How to get clients and customers with your blog – Patty K
– Help improve your search engine rankings.
– Convert prospects into customers.
– Make you stand out as the expert in your field.
Leverage LinkedIn To Create a Larger Audience for Your Blog – Melonie Dodaro
Melonie Dodaro is the author of the #1 international bestseller The LinkedIn Code. She is also the founder of Top Dog Social Media, an agency that helps businesses, sales teams and professionals use LinkedIn and social selling to boost their visibility, attract new customers and increase their revenue.
You Can’t Click Something You Can’t See – Dan Morris & Rachel Martin
– How to CONNECT with your readers so they feel like they know the REAL you.
– How to get your readers to feel like you are having a conversation with them personally.
– How to keep your readers engaged on your blog as long as possible.
How to Build An Email List of Hungry Buyers – Daniel Deyette
– Learn 8 Powerful Yet Simple Methods to Build a List
– See how experts reach the inbox and avoid spam traps
– Find out easy ways to get orders hammering your sales page
Getting your Blog on the First Page of Google – Cijaye Dipradine
– Why keywords are still vital
– Which keywords are most important and which you can ditch
– How and where to search for the RIGHT keywords
3 Massive Mistakes Bloggers Make That Keep Them Looking Nervous on Video – Jaeny Baik
– The top elements to make a profitable video and how to do it yourself, or find the right professional to produce it
– 3 keys to establish TRUST through your video performance
– Practical tips such as… what do I do with my hands? What wardrobe looks best?
Social Media: A Ticket to Travel The World – Roberto Gomez
– Creating an inspiring concept
– Creating a fan-base
– How to get sponsored
Creating a 6 Figure Blog – Christine Pilkington
– Take revenue-generating cues from big media players and apply them to your blog to create a legitimate media business.
– How managing your blog like a business can lead to eligibility for government grants – i.e. “free money”.
– Why you should hire a team and leverage the power of people.
Building one of the Biggest Resources for Moms on the Internet – Janice Croze
– Set yourself up for success
– Find out the key questions you need to ask yourself before you build your brand and blog
– Discover different blog revenue models and what ones are right for you
How I Generate Over $70,000 Per Month Blogging – Stefan Pylarinos
Stefan Pylarinos is a professional blogger and founder ofProjectLifeMastery.com, as well as a an Internet Marketer, Amazon bestselling author, Kindle publisher, and founder of K Money Mastery.
We are giving away 2 tickets to Blog Mastery Conference at BCIT on April 25 – 26, 2015
Blog Mastery Conference
Location: BCIT Downtown Atrium
555 Seymour Street
Date / Time: Saturday – Sunday, April 25 – 26, 2015
9am – 5pm