Celebrate the Year of the Dragon at the Royal Canadian Mint’s Vancouver boutique – January 20 – 23, 2012
Celebrate the Year of the Dragon at the Royal Canadian Mint’s Vancouver boutique
The Royal Canadian Mint is proud to celebrate the Chinese New Year with elegant coins that commemorate the Year of the Dragon. Discover treasures of gold and silver featuring compelling designs, exceptional craftsmanship and incomparable prestige.
On January 20, 21, 22 and 23, 2012, visit the Mint Boutique at 752 Granville and celebrate the Year of the Dragon:
- Strike your very own free “Dragon” medallion (Limit of 2 per person, while quantities last)
- From January 20 to January 23, 2012, be among the first 88 daily visitors to receive a free gift. (Limit of 1 per person, while quantities last)
- Visit the gold display for your chance to hold a real gold bar and take souvenir photos
- Enter for a chance to win a 1/10oz Gold Year of the Dragon coin (retail value $229.95 CAD).
- Friday, January 20: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, January 21: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, January 22: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday, January 23: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Royal Canadian Mint on Granville!
Crafted from original designs by Canadian artists, the Royal Canadian Mint produces some of the world’s most stunning collectible coins. To see the newest collections of gold and silver coins, look no further than the Royal Canadian Mint’s Boutique located in the heart of Vancouver’s most famous shopping area!
- See how coins celebrate Canadian history, culture and achievements
- Shop for Canadian-inspired gifts and collector coins
Address: 752 Granville Street, between Georgia and Robson Streets.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday & Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
For more information call 604-681-6772