Every year the Vancouver Zombiewalk grows bigger, with more participants of all ages, ever more creative costumes and levels of gore, more spinoff and associated events throughout the city, and more huge quantities of blood-soaked fun every single time.
- UNIQLO x Alexander Wang HEATTECH Collection launches November 15
- Drizly: 1 hour Liquor Delivery Service hits Metro Vancouver
- Lincoln and Detroit Symphony Bring an Orchestral Listening Experience into the All-New Aviator
- Celebrate Singles’ Day on November 11th by booking a Solo Travel Adventure
- Canada Goose Opens Third Canadian Store in Vancouver