Every year the Vancouver Zombiewalk grows bigger, with more participants of all ages, ever more creative costumes and levels of gore, more spinoff and associated events throughout the city, and more huge quantities of blood-soaked fun every single time.
- All-New 2020 Kia Forte5 Makes its North American Debut
- 5 of the World’s Coolest Igloos and Ice Hotels for an Ultimate Winter Stay
- Ancora Ambleside Opens in West Vancouver
- Subway introduces new $4 Mighty Melts to fulfill Canadians’ desire for tasty low cost sandwich options
- Tim Hortons releases new Double Double flavoured Timbits as part of winter menu