First launched in 2002, the West Coast Chocolate Festival is a unique and innovative collection of individual high calibre chocolate-themed adult and all-ages events that occurred throughout the Tri-Cities area of Coquitlam, Port Moody and Port Coquitlam. In 2009, the festival expanded to Burnaby and Vancouver, then expanding across the Lower Mainland in 2010.
- Sensational Sustainable Travel Experiences to Ignite Your Wanderlust
- Starbucks Launches New Tie Dye Frappuccino Blended Beverage
- UNIQLO launching limited-edition Pokémon UT collection
- Starbucks new Canadian summer beverage has everyone buzzing
- Juke Fried Chicken Celebrates National Fried Chicken Day on July 6 by Offering Half-Priced Chicken Sandwiches