First launched in 2002, the West Coast Chocolate Festival is a unique and innovative collection of individual high calibre chocolate-themed adult and all-ages events that occurred throughout the Tri-Cities area of Coquitlam, Port Moody and Port Coquitlam. In 2009, the festival expanded to Burnaby and Vancouver, then expanding across the Lower Mainland in 2010.
- UNIQLO x Alexander Wang HEATTECH Collection launches November 15
- Drizly: 1 hour Liquor Delivery Service hits Metro Vancouver
- Lincoln and Detroit Symphony Bring an Orchestral Listening Experience into the All-New Aviator
- Celebrate Singles’ Day on November 11th by booking a Solo Travel Adventure
- Canada Goose Opens Third Canadian Store in Vancouver