Oakridge Cinemas, owned by the Nova Scotia-based Empire Theatres Ltd. since 2005, is to close forever today to make way for what is expected to be a Crate & Barrel furniture and housewares store.
- All-New 2020 Kia Forte5 Makes its North American Debut
- 5 of the World’s Coolest Igloos and Ice Hotels for an Ultimate Winter Stay
- Ancora Ambleside Opens in West Vancouver
- Subway introduces new $4 Mighty Melts to fulfill Canadians’ desire for tasty low cost sandwich options
- Tim Hortons releases new Double Double flavoured Timbits as part of winter menu