The 12×12 Vancouver Photo Marathon is a fun and challenging contest designed to test the skill, creativity and quick thinking of photographers. The true-to-life setting of minimal time, few exposures and creative carte-blanche is an exciting exercise for any photographer – from the upstart amateur to the avid pro – and gives participants a chance to test themselves on a variety of different themes and techniques against photographers from all walks of life.
- Seven stays full of mystery and enchantment fit for a sultan
- A Guide to The Best Spots in Los Angeles for Business Travellers and Work Activations
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver 80 years of iconic moments by The Collective You
- Tim Hortons announces return of annual Camp Day – June 5, 2019
- Parq Vancouver’s Honey Salt unveils new Immersive Beekeeping Experience