Join fellow bicyclists, skaters, and bladers for this leisurely and spirited celebratory ride and roll through the streets of Vancouver. Meet at the Vancouver Art Gallery on the Georgia Street side between 5:00 and 5:30 p.m. — and roll and ride at 6:00 p.m. The ride is on rain, shine, or snow! Decorated bicycles, trailers, signs, flags, noisemakers, gettoblasters, sound systems, drums, and wildly modified bicycles are all highly encouraged!
- This is how Quaker has been helping Canadians in-need stay warm this winter
- New Starbucks Canadian Exclusive is juniper(fect) for Flat-White lovers
- Best of Both Worlds – Hidden Gems Just Outside Top Urban Hotspots
- Don’t Sleep on Breezy Palm Springs Why go?
- Review: The Dyson Cyclone V10 cord-free vacuum makes cleaning fun