Join fellow bicyclists, skaters, and bladers for this leisurely and spirited celebratory ride and roll through the streets of Vancouver. Meet at the Vancouver Art Gallery on the Georgia Street side between 5:00 and 5:30 p.m. — and roll and ride at 6:00 p.m. The ride is on rain, shine, or snow! Decorated bicycles, trailers, signs, flags, noisemakers, gettoblasters, sound systems, drums, and wildly modified bicycles are all highly encouraged!
- Celebrate International Beer Day in One of the World’s Top Beer Destinations
- Red Bull 400 Whistler the steepest race in the world
- ECCO Canada Opens 35th Canadian Location in CF Pacific Centre, Vancouver
- Amazon Announces Prime Day 2018 – An Epic Day (and a Half)
- New Balance launched 247v2 with the Tritium pack