The impact of the high-flying loonie, which broke above parity with the U.S. greenback on Friday, is expected to make its mark on Canada’s trade figures this coming Wednesday.
- Gosling Takes His La La Land Love To The Next Level
- Spring has sprung at CF Pacific Centre and Richmond Centre with Flower Market
- AccorHotels to open a new Novotel in Mexico City
- Melia opens ME Sitges Terramar on the Catalan Coast
- Celebrate International Women’s Day with trips inspired by these iconic female travellers