KitsFest is Vancouver’s new summer tradition. This 3-day event celebrates sports and healthy living through a variety of competitive sports tournaments including; basketball, tennis and volleyball. This year, the KitsFest is proud to feature a new sport sanctioned by the US Tennis Association (USTA) – Beach Tennis.
- Starbucks new Canadian summer beverage has everyone buzzing
- Juke Fried Chicken Celebrates National Fried Chicken Day on July 6 by Offering Half-Priced Chicken Sandwiches
- Shaw BlueCurve Home app gives you connectivity on your own terms
- Seven stays full of mystery and enchantment fit for a sultan
- A Guide to The Best Spots in Los Angeles for Business Travellers and Work Activations